Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Olympic Rings

We talked about the Olympic flag today and then did a simple art project, which I'm sure you've seen many times before and perhaps have done with your child. I put cups upside down in paint.
The kids could make a flag if they wanted to,
or make any kind of design by using the cups as stamps.

We had some very cool and unique designs.


We are having trouble completing our Olympic events because of the heat. I'm trying to squeeze them all in during the morning hours when it's not as hot, but it's a challenge!

2 comments:

Maro Oikonomou said...

I love your craft! I have included it to my Olympic crafts round up with a link to your post check it out if you want!
http://maros-kindergarten.blogspot.gr/2012/07/blog-post_22.html

alice said...

I'm using your idea for stamping the rings on our t-shirts for Mimi camp in August 2016.